SharePoint Training Courses
Knowledge Organization and Validation
What It Is NanoLearn is a new product for organizing and validating knowledge for users of SharePoint content and other external sources through SharePoint training courses. It focuses on providing valuable metrics which highlight the impact on organizational performance.
How it Works The NanoLearn process is easy to master and quick to deploy. Users identified as contributors first go to the NanoLearn web part. From there, they can create a new Nano Object by searching for content in SharePoint or inserting a URL to utilize content from the internet/intranet. Once identified, the contributor then assigns a value (points) to the document/media and determines how they will validate that object once a consumer has viewed the information and understands it’s content.
The Missing Piece SharePoint is an excellent Enterprise Content Management platform with a wide and growing adoption. However, there’s no easy way to track and validate employees’ understanding of the knowledge within the libraries, SharePoint training courses and external sources. NanoLearn is a SharePoint line of business add-on that leverages this knowledge to keep users updated on the latest company news, job-related information, and institutional knowledge such as company policies and compliance requirements. As a result, management is provided with increased visibility to employee awareness, which can be correlated and measured against organizational objectives/goals.
Once the object is finalized, the contributor can then assign/share it to individuals or SharePoint Groups. Consumers see a list of items assigned to them where they can launch the content and proceed with validation.
Once this cycle is completed, reports provide visibility to who has viewed what, and how well they understood it.
- View Only-Track that the consumer has accessed the content
- Knowledge Check-Create questions for the consumer to answer after viewing the content
- Survey-Gather information/opinions about the object from the consumer after they’ve view the content
- Interaction-A back-and-forth between the consumer and contributor where an action is requested (such as initiating a chat or email), is then submitted by the consumer, and finally read and valued by the contributor
- eSignature-The consumer digitally signs that they viewed and understood the content
[cryout-column width=”1/3″]The Case for NanoLearn [/cryout-column]
[cryout-column width=”1/3″]NanoLearn Overview [/cryout-column]
[cryout-column width=”1/3″]Nanolearn Webinar [/cryout-column][/cryout-multi]
[cryout-column width=”1/3″]Download Brochure [/cryout-column]